Michigan Lawyers Handling Felonies & Misdemeanors
If you have been accused of a felony crime, All Legal Solutions has the skill, knowledge and experience to help you. We have resolved hundreds of cases, and we know the effective strategy for reducing our client’s charges to a misdemeanor or having the charges dropped altogether.
Felony crimes include:
- All sex crimes: molestation, pornography, assault, etc.
- White-collar crimes: taxes, treason, counterfeiting, forgery, etc.
- Drug crimes: selling, trafficking, distributing, etc.
- Theft crimes: armed bank robbery, grand theft auto, credit card, etc.
- Violent crimes: aggravated assault, murder, kidnapping, hate crimes, etc.
Compared to felony crimes, misdemeanors are the far less serious offenses. However, they can still have serious consequences and adverse effects on your day-to-day life.
Let us help guide you through the legal process and the frantic court systems. There are many steps that need to be taken after you have been charged with a misdemeanor charge. Let All Legal Solutions increase your chances of obtaining a successful result in court. We can ensure that all deadlines are met and not one court appearance missed.
At All Legal Services, we are very familiar with the laws in Michigan that govern misdemeanors crimes, and we utilize all of our knowledge to negotiate with prosecutors to get the charges dropped against our clients. An array of misdemeanors charges includes:
- Domestic violence
- Driver’s license restoration
- Simple drug possession
- Petty theft
- Parole violations
- Simple assault and battery
- Disorderly conduct