Friend of the Court Hearings in Southeastern Michigan
A friend of the court handles an array of issues after your divorce. They handle issues and changes concerning child custody, parenting time, child support, medical support – the list goes on and on. Without proper legal representation, the issues that you might face with your ex can be costly in both time and money. Frequent issues and/or questions we handle include:
- How do I get an order to change custody?
- What are the different types of custody?
- If the noncustodial party is not making child support payments, do I have to allow parenting time?
- How do I report a violation in parenting time?
- How can I modify my child support?
- I lost my job; what can I do?