Call us now ! Send us an email Ecorse Taylor United States

Back to Top

Serving Southeastern Michigan
Serving Southeastern Michigan

Experts on Post Judgments in Southeastern Michigan

Post Judgments

It is often necessary to modify child custody and child support orders after the initial judgement. You have the right, within limits, to modify the terms of the original divorce decree, child custody orders or child support orders with respect to child custody, visitation and support. You do not have to modify the terms of the original decree regarding the division of property, although you do have the right to enforce the original property division. From the time that a court issues an order in your case, the law expects that the conditions of the order will be followed. At All Legal Solutions, we will take the time to learn about your unique situation, address your questions and concerns, and provide honest advice regarding your options. Call today  for a free initial consultation.